3.15.2011

Amy Lately


I've been busy. The Winter term has offically just ended (for me at least) and so that means I'll get some time to relax before the hectic Spring term begins. I'm anticipating stress, frustration, and anxiety while getting through the Sophomore Review, but it will all be worth it once I pass (and i WILL pass). Since I've been either busy/lazy I'm just gonna recap what I'm hyping right now.

1) Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. I think I've watched every Kurt/Nirvana documentary on netflix instawatch.
2) California. I'm flying home on Wednesday now and I can't wait to head down to So-cal. This is a feeling I've never experienced. I want to see/smell the ocean, feel the sun, and eat a fucking In n Out Burger! I want to wear sandals and even shorts.
3) Pancakes. I never used to be a big fan of the carb-loaded breakfast food but ever since we took Sereane and Lenae to iHop for the first time I can't seem to stop wanting some.
4)Juliet, Naked. It is a novel I'm currently reading by Nick Hornby. So far it's alright and I'm mostly just glad I even have this time to read for pleasure.
5) Cleaning. I want to clean everything before i leave so that when I come back it will be fresh and not a mess.

Music: In Bloom - Nirvana

No comments: