6.29.2010

I've been a shitty blogger lately partially because I am so busy and partially because I haven't really been focused. But lots has been happening. Here are some mini blogs:

1) Friday i went to my cousin Jessica's bachelorette party. It was half awkward and half really fun. Awkward because I was with my cousins (who are pretty older than me) and the main decoration/theme/etc was penises. They were literally everywhere... But it was fun because I feel like i bonded with them and my cousin's friends are pretty fun i guess.
2) I saw Toy Story 3 on Saturday. I really want to write a full blog about that so look for that in the near future.
3) WTF was up with the US v. Ghana soccer game?!?!??! Yea, way to go USA. I so wish that i lived in a country that was unbelievably good at soccer. Whatever.
4) Sunday my friends and I had a picnic in the park. Minus the 100 degree weather it was quite a hit i think. I love summer activities like that, even though i don't really like summer weather when i don't have a swimming pool.
5) I've calculated everything and I can afford an iphone! I'm so excited. I just have to work out the details with my Dad when he gets home!


I want this!

Music: Heartbeats - The Knife

No comments: