6.19.2010

Coffee Break

Remember how I was unemployed and desperately seeking a job? Yea, well contrary to my usual luck, I suddenly got not one, but TWO jobs which began on Tuesday. That is partially why I have not been blogging/tweeting/tumbling/etc. very much.
My first job is from 8AM-1PM at my high school. One of the math teachers there works for a textbook company and is filming an instructional video about teaching strategies. I get to pretend I'm a high school student learning math. It is kind of ironic because math is by far my least favorite and worst subject. But the pay is pretty decent, it is temporary, I can't really get fired, and it still allows me to work at my other job.
My second job is at my dad's office. I go there immediately after Job #1 and work until 4PM. At this job all i do so far is literally enter products into Amazon.com. It is boring and I get paid minimum wage, but I am comfortable at my dad's office and honestly any money I can make is really helpful.
In addition, I've sold a few books on Amazon myself. Let's hope that the cash keeps flowing! I really need it.

Music: Breakneck Speed - Tokyo Police Club

P.s. I saw Get Him To the Greek again!!! And i bought My Bookie Wook, Russell Brand's autobiography.

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. About the question, they last less than OPI, et al but Maybelline created this genius 50-second to dry top coat that works wonders. I extend the life of any chip-worthy polish to 10 days. :)





http://fashionchalet.blogspot.com

xx