12.27.2009

good tidings


i am glad to day that this year's christmas was filled with mostly enjoyable memories. christmas eve was a little rocky but Brian came over, with Nintendo 64 and Super Smash Brothers to make everything better. christmas day, without fail i was woken up at 7:45 AM by an excited younger (17 yrs old. ha) brother in order to open gifts with my family. i got some pretty cool stuff. movies, gift cards, some candy. but my favorite thing is my Magic Mouse. it is a Mac, wireless, blue tooth mouse and is truly amazing. not to mention it matches my macbook and desk. later in the evening we went to my cousin's house for dinner and gifts with the extended family. i actually played games with my little cousins (ages 8 and under) and didn't get really frustrated or feel like i didn't know what to say or do. that is kind of a first for me!

now i just can't wait until new years! i hope it will be a lot of fun this year.

Music: Party In The U.S.A - Miley Cyrus, Parentheses - The Blow

No comments: