6.26.2009

feeling the heat


i am fully realizing that we are well into summer now. people, including myself, are trying to make as many fun plans as they can, going out of town for orientations, and realizing the reality that in a matter of just about two months we will be leaving for college. it is such a bittersweet thought and one that makes me squirm in my seat. i want to go to college and achieve my dreams. what i don't want is to leave being here with these people and all the fun we are having. this really is the summer of a lifetime full of late nights, enjoying friends' company, making new friends, reuniting with old ones, celebrating our newfound adulthood and independence, and realizing that we are truly entering the peak of our livelihoods. i want to enjoy it as much as i can (with minimal worries/concerns) and i also never want it to end.

Music: Best I Ever Had - Drake

No comments: