4.24.2008

gooo team

today i quit softball. it was something i needed to do for myself. i have my history final, SAT's, US history AP test and a whole slew of other academic problems on my plate. add onto that a photography project and just sleeping, eating, and showering. yea, i just don't have the time for it right now. i'll miss most of the girls, and i can only hope they will miss me. i know a few of them won't, but i don't care about them anyway.
speaking of photography, i'm doing a show with my school. we are teaming up with Sac High for a photography show at the 40 Acres gallery in Oak Park. the theme of the show is spirituality and faith in people's lives. i'm doing the life of the brothers. i'm pretty excited and glad for the opportunity for some exposure as well as the critiques from actual photo-journalists. i'll update on that one later.
stephen and i reunited on our history studying today. it felt good. when he depends on me to be ahead and on track, i am. i've gotten behind because he didn't need me anymore. i know i complain about people being needy, but really i thrive on it.

No comments: