8.27.2011

Desertland







This past month has been packed with adventures. Most recently I accompanied my friend, Claire, on a road trip to Houston, Texas. Yes, the south west is extremely hot, humid, and barren but the trip was really fun! We made our way from Sacramento to Phoenix the first day, Phoenix to Fort Stockton, TX the second day, and then visited Austin, San Antonio, and finally made it to Houston in the next two days. I learned that Texas really does look like it does in old western movies (although they are probably filmed in the Mojave and Palm deserts because they look pretty identical). I loved Texas, despite the deadly heat and humidity (around 105 with humidity everyday!) and hope to return someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

I'm on the Internet! :)