7.19.2010

Yea Boi


This weekend I did something similar to what I discussed in my last post: I went on a trip to the Bay Area and had carefree, spontaneous fun. The trip was planned. I went to see my friend Lydia in Oakland on Friday, Sini in Orinda on Saturday, and Abe in Berkeley on Sunday, and then my grandparents for dinner before I headed home. I had loose plans with each of them and each hang out went beyond my expectations as we rolled with whatever came our way. Things ended up being not only really fun, but even more awesome fun than i had expected. I did get to release some of that youthful energy I felt being wasted previously. I drove with the windows open and the music loud. I got lost and found my way back without freaking out. I smoke, I drank , I ate. I smiled at the fun I was having while I was having it.
I shall now go catch up on the sleep i missed this weekend. Worth it :D

Music: I Feel Just Like a Child - Devendra Banhart

No comments: