2.17.2009

red and purple lipstick

V-day weekend usually = hella drag, but this weekend was actually pretty fun despite my eternal tiredness and bruised feet/ankles. don't ask me why they are so bruised because i don't know and i'd like to know just as much (probably more) than you would.

Friday night was Sadie's. i went with Albert. he has that latin fever, so he is a great dancer. we went to dinner with nicky and brittany at centro. i had never been there before, but it was good. after the dance brittany and i had a very nice chat with claire on her kitchen floor. around 1 or so i went to brians and then went home in the morning. when the sun woke me up i went to claire's and her, brittany, and i got donuts at marie's.

saturday we went to katie's house and talked about our disneyland trip. katie and i died parts of our hair red for febuhairy. i like the way both of our hair turned out. (and if you can see my nails, they are so hott. i painted them half purple an half pink to match my sadie's dress. they turned out very nicely.)

sunday i went to SF for CCA's on the spot admissions day. it actually went very well. i spoke with the head of admissions and he liked my stuff. he said he didn't want to admit me that day because he felt i could raise my portfolio score by doing some still lifes similar to this one he liked in my portfolio. if i raise my portfolio score then i will be eligible for more scholarship money. so this week i will be doing those and emailing them to him. this is such great news because if i get some money then i will be able to go to CCA.

Music: Baby Boy - Sean Paul ft. Beyonce, Creator - Santogold

No comments: