10.15.2007

see how they run like pigs from a gun

it is homecoming season folks and it is coming fast and furious. next weekend is my homecoming and i am going with Luke, my friend gigi's bf from west campus. i know it sounds weird but he offered to go with me and i said sure because it totally took care of the stressing to find a date thing. but then today i like called to make sure he understood about the whole dresscode thing, etc and he kind of didnt. so we were at target like freaking out because he wanted to wear a dress and you really can't do taht at CB. finally i got him to pick out a gold tie and this pale purple shirt but i had to compromise and let him wear gigi's purple skinny jeans. it doesnt look that bad actually. but he didnt bring money and so he has to have his parents come back to target with him and buy the clothes which pray to god he does.

next weekend is CKM homecoming. brian is supposed to invite me but now he is pussying out and doesnt have a date so he might not even go. i want to go regardless of if he does. i need him to tell me if he is or isnt going so there will be enough time for emily to invite me instead. he is really last minute about all this stuff. not to mention he doesnt like to let the public know how close we actually are. it is like i have some disease and he is embarassed about befriending me. whatever.

the next week is west campus homecoming. luckily gigi and luke are inviting me and albert. it will be fun and a nice low-stress way to end the homecoming season.

this all better be good.

No comments: